Last updated: May 30, 2023
2. Data Collection
We collect information about yourself and/or concerning you at the following moments when you use the website of the IRead4Skills project:
- When you send a message through our contact form or direct email,
- When you participate in the project surveys and/or activities,
- When you visit and browse our website.
2.1. Sending of messages by contact form
Whenever you contact us through the contact form or by sending an e-mail, the following data are collected: email address, name, subject of the contact and the message you are sending. We usually store the emails we receive for archive purposes and later contacts.
2.2. Participating in the project surveys and/or activities
When you participate in the project surveys and/or activities, different data can be collected. These will be object of specific informed consent before collection.
2.3. Visiting and use of the website
4. How we use your data
We may use your information to:
- Inform you about any changes or updates we make to the services.
- Alert you about relevant opportunities and activities (including project news, results, collaboration opportunities and event invitations).
Your information will be used for purposes directly related to the website and/or project and will never be shared with third parties (such as marketing companies).
5. Legitimacy in the treatment of your data
Your data will only be saved if one of the following occurs:
- You express your consent by sending an e-mail or submitting an online form.
- The data complies with a legal obligation to which the iRead4Skills project is subject, such as the disclosure of data to Tax Administration and Social Security authorities, as well to as other authorities.
Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than those described in this policy without you being informed in advance or, where appropriate, your consent obtained.
6. Data retention period
Your personal data will be kept for the minimum period of time necessary for the purposes described above and/or for compliance with legal obligations. The minimum time required is the duration of the project (March 2023 to February 2026) plus one year. After this period, your data will be deleted from storage.
7. How can we share your information
Your information will be shared only on request by the police or supervisory authorities when there is suspicion that an illegal act is being committed or if this disclosure would allow an illegal act to be prevented; or as required or authorized by law.
8. Your rights
You can request, at any time:
- Access to your personal data.
- Alteration of your personal information.
- Opposition to, cancellation or limitation in the treatment of your personal data.
- Portability of your personal data previously provided, in a structured and compatible manner and in a readable format.
- Deletion of your data.
To exercise your rights, please contact us through the following e-mail: email@example.com. Your requests will be treated with care, so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You will be asked to prove your identity, so to ensure that personal data are shared only with the owner. Please note that, in certain cases and in accordance with applicable law, your request may not be satisfied immediately or in full. In all cases, you will be informed of the measures taken, within 30 days from the time the request is made.
9. Links to other websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites or services.